Welcome to the Comment Policy Section of SEO Sansar, a hub reinventing SEO in Nepal, along with PPC, SEM, CRO, UX and other services that helps convert leads into faithful customers.
We are regularly posting updates and articles for our audience and community. A lot of research and work goes into building up these posts. The primary objective of such resources is to provide you with insightful knowledge related to online marketing trends.
As you will find out, we put up knowledge that you’d otherwise be charged by various companies. We believe that knowledge should always be free, pay for the skill. This has become our motto as we keep sharing any knowledge that we have on digital marketing.
After all, when you have the knowledge, then you can know better and get better services.
Please review our code of conduct in the comment sections. Comments may be deleted if they do not follow these rules:
- You may add relevant links (even back to your website or product) if they add to the value of the content. However, please make sure that your comment adds value.
- Spam links will be deleted and spammy users may be banned from using the section again.
- No hate words or speech against the author or any other user in the website or comment section.
- SEO Sansar does not claims any responsibility for any loss, gain or other results of the comment made on the platform by 3rd parties (independent users). For. eg. a client follows a link from the comment to an external url and gains/loses.
- No political or hateful speeches please.
Thank you for reading through our policy. Use the menus on the top of the page to browse through the website. Have a great day !